Meet David Peel
David Peel is a local injury lawyer, who limits his law practice to being a small, personal firm, focusing on serious injury, death and disability cases and will packages. Peel Law Firm is on Highway 51 in Millington, Tennessee. He has been a lawyer for over 20 years.
Originally he entered law practice in 1996 with Wilson Wages, then, in 2000, Mr. Peel founded the Peel Law Firm in Millington, when he shared space with Attorney Bill Cole, who is now a local Chancery Judge.
He enjoys a reputation as a successful, caring, Christian lawyer in the area of personal injury law. Mr. Peel values faith and family above all else. He is passionate about helping his clients through difficult times. He also writes weekly columns in local papers.
The Family Man
His Dad’s family are the Peels from Arlington and his Mom’s family are the Griffins from Rosemark. He was born here, raised in Arkansas and has lived in Munford and Arlington over the last 25 years.
He is a home schooling Dad with three teens, 14, 15, 16 and has been married to his bride Trish for 22 years.
He is a fisherman, author, artist, photographer, Bible teacher, missionary, woodworker, and a family man who loves to travel. As a matter of fact he has led his family to every inhabited continent.
He has stated that he believes he was called into the law to help people through the hardest challenges of their lives. Serious injury or death of a loved one is something none of us can prepare for. In his practice, he carries the burden of the financial aspects of catastrophic cases so his clients can focus on healing.
David Peel has always been a leader, and excelled in his various endeavors. He worked his way through all his schooling, but still served notably.
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence 1995
- President of the Christian Legal Society
- Served on Moot Court Board at Law School
- Finalist in Moot Court Competition
- Honored with the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Clerked for several law firms during law school including writing a brief that went to the Tennessee Supreme Court.
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Bachelor of Arts, Journalism/Ad/PR 1990
Earned an Academic Scholarship
- President and officer of several campus clubs
- Officer of his college fraternity
- National Presenter in a national creative competition
- Won multiple Regional Awards for his creative work.
- Worked up to 56 hour weeks while taking 16 hours in school
- Still graduated in only 3 1/2 years.
El Dorado High School, El Dorado, Arkansas 1987
- An Honor Student while working 1-3 jobs throughout much of high school
- Achieved the Rank of Eagle Scout (less than 3% nationally do)
- Wrote a nationally-recognized paper supporting the 2nd Amendment earning an NRA Award, all before finishing high school.
- Ordained a Deacon age 29, Bellevue Baptist Church, by Dr. Adrian Rogers
- Bible Fellowship Teacher for 9 years to Young Married Adults, Bellevue
- Serves on the Board of Directors of Love Worth Finding Ministries
- International Missionary to Ukraine, Caribbean, Africa, India, the Amazon
- Speaker on Christian Apologetics
- Youth Class Leader for 4 years, Bellevue Baptist
- Serves on Board of Directors of Bellevue Foundation
- Speaker on Creation v. Evolution
- Presenter: “Christian Apologetics- Knowing What You Believe”
- Speaker: “Are Dinosaurs in the Bible? And Other Hard Questions”
- Pastor Training Leader in Hyderabad, India
- Guest Speaker, Historic First Baptist Church Millington
- Evangelism Trainer “Sharing One’s Faith Without Fear”
- Guest Speaker, Crosspointe Baptist Men’s Group, Millington
- Guest Preacher, Mt. Vernon Memorial Church, Shelby Forest
- Guest Speaker, Millington First Baptist Church Seniors
- Instructor: “Made To Count…Living a Life That Matters”
- Served as President of the Millington Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate of Leadership Millington
- Served as District Chairman of Friends of Scouting
- Served as Legal Counsel to Millington Jaycees
- Served as on the Board of the Millington Chamber of Commerce
- Lecturer: “Why you need Uninsured Motorist Insurance”
- Guest Speaker, Millington Rotary Club
- Presentation: “Legal Mistakes You May be making”
- Speaker on Community involvement
- Guest Speaker, U.S. Naval Activity, “Leadership for a New Millennium”
- Guest Judge, American Heart Association
- Eagle Project Sponsor